16. července 2016

Pipe Divider Swirl - Soap Challenge Club (July 2016 entry)






Hi, everyone,

This is my seventh time in Amy Warden’s Soap Challenge Club (Other entries – Impression Mat, Circling Taiwan Swirl, Rimmed Soap, Location Theme, Tear Drop Swirl, Sculpted Lyers Soap). This is my first time doing Pipe Divider Swirl technique.

I made three attempts this time.

 First and second soap were made using Palm oil, which I confirmed to myself I don’t like in soap because of kind of spots in the pattern. Last one and my entry this month is a bastille type soap that has 65% of olive oil, 5% of castor oil and 30% of coconut oil.

So, first one attempt were not good in brightness of colors and colors themselves. It also had a lot of ash on surface. Scented with David Fishers Lavender Dream: lavender, sweet orange and patchouli.
Lavender Dream Soap 










The second attempt was inspired in colors by Soviet cartoon Woof Kitten)))) 



I also got some inspiration ideas from my new soaping friend Jelena from Soap Techniques and tried to put smaller tubes in bigger one to get some nicer pattern. Scented with tea tree, rosemary and lavender.

Woof Kitten Soap









 The last one attempt was again inspired by communication with Jelena, who had an idea to have some picture made by tubes. I have chosen a butterfly.. or at least I tried to make it look like butterfly))) I found my color inspiration in Brazilian Flag.


Brazilian Flag Butterfly Soap









And some pics together)))





Thank you, Amy, for anothe great challenge. I am really looking forward to participate in the next one making soap in Dancing Funnel Technique with Tatsiana Serko from Creative Soap by Steso, who was the person of this month in my new serial Soapmakers of the World. Here are English and Russian version of the interview with her.

Have a nice day and good luck to everyone))

Nasta

8 komentářů:

  1. These are wonderful, Nasta! I enjoyed reading about all three of your batches and the inspiration behind them. Neat idea to create a butterfly out of the entire slab! It turned out beautifully!

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you, Amy. The idea was perfect, but my realiyation was not that good as it could be))))

      Vymazat
  2. Soooo beautiful, each and every one of them! They are all absolutely gorgeous, Anastasia! I love the cheery colors of your entry especially well!

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you, Debi, I like yellow color very much))) I even established a yellow soap company.... Yellow Soapmarine)))))))))))

      Vymazat
  3. I love the colors you chose in all of your soaps. And I can totally see the butterfly in the yellow version! Very pretty soaps, all three of them. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. They all turned out very nice. I like your entry soap the best!

    OdpovědětVymazat